Thursday, May 17, 2012

Didn't I think of this?

So if you know me well, you know that I have a weak spot for pop (or soda as some friends around the country call it :) and if you've been following my blog for awhile, you might remember this post where I talked about how I used to buy V8 Fusion and club soda and combine then to create a "pop" that doesn't have any added sugar, no high fructose corn syrup, etc but it still had the bubbles :) Well, look what I just bought at Target last week!!! Seriously?!
Maybe they'd had this for while, I have no idea since I don't frequent the juice aisle, but really?!?! I think maybe someone at the V8 company saw my blog post...what do you think?? :) When I was drinking it, I kinda felt like I created the product...as if I was the only person in the world who thought of bubbly juice..hehe :)

No comments: