Thursday, September 17, 2009

I SPY BAGS!!

Well, here they are!!! My latest venture...making and selling I SPY BAGS!!!

What is it??? Well, I'm glad you asked!!!

It is a completely unique, homemade game that is fun for both young and old!!

Hidden in this cool 6.5" x 6.5" bean bag is 21 different things to find!! It has a clear window to see through to the inside and a tag attached listing all the "hidden treasures"!!

The back is made of a soft material, making it fun to hold!

These make WONDERFUL GIFTS and an AWESOME way to pass time while riding in the car (trust me!)...and since the pieces move around, finding them again and again never gets boring!!

How do I get one, you ask??? Read below!



A couple sample ones




example of things in the bags...each bag usually has some variation.
ORDER DETAILS


Use the order form on the right top side of my blog. Once I receive your order form, I will send you an invoice for the total. My prefered method of payment is through Paypal. If you use Paypal already, you know that it's as simple as logging into your account and sending money to my email address!...(which is dawnlegatt@msn.com ) If you don't have a Paypal account, it's super easy to sign up (and FREE!) and you can pay with any major credit or debit card. Just go to http://www.paypal.com/ and check it out! Otherwise, I will accept cash through regular smail mail, it just takes longer!! (And, of course, if you live close, you can always pay me in person!) Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for your support!!
PRICE: $14 per bag
SHIPPING (and handling): $5.95 --shipped via Priority Mail.
(if ordering more than 2 bags, I will figure out the cheapest way to ship them and let you know via your invoice)
STYLES AVAILABLE: I usually try to make all the bags so they would work for either a boy or a girl (like the bags pictured). If you have a special request for a specific gender, let me know and I will see what I can do! Also, if you would like to see the patterns available at any given time, let me know and I can send a picture via email to you. Then you can choose from there, otherwise I will just pick one at random and send it out! (Trust me, they are all super cute!!)

No comments: