Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KIDS ADJUSTABLE APRONS!


Here's another AWESOME thing my mom taught me to make that I am selling....aprons for your little ones!! They can wear them while they help you bake, cook, for a painting smock, or even for a big bib while they eat!! My kids even like to wear theirs around the house and put toys in their pockets!!...whatever works!!

SIZE:
The super cool thing about these is that they are adjustable!!! That way you can make the neck as big or as small as you need it! The apron itself measures about 20" top to bottom and about 14.5" from side to side. It also has 2 pockets in the front!!

PRICE: $10 per apron **

SHIPPING: $2.75---shipped via First Class Mail.

STYLES: Please see the link on the right side of my blog under Styles Available as they are constantly changing!! Most of these are 'one of a kinds' so get em while you can!!

**Also, if you live in my area and have fabric already that you would like me to make an apron out of (I need about a yard) then I will sew it for you for only $8!!! Just let me know!

(The ordering is the same as with the I Spy Bags....fill out the form, pay via Paypal and I'll ship it out!...Or pay me in person! :)

No comments: