Sunday, February 9, 2014

Back to work

It's so hard to try to remember to post each night! So here's what's up...

Nathan is finally goin back to work since being home a week and 2 days. His back went out last wknd and he couldn't work last week. He re-injured it on Friday, "rescuing" Jaeg from a boucer at Bounce Adventure, even tho he was totally fine and not even crying. And then he picked Jaeg up later that day and by the mid afternoon, he couldn't even get outta bed, We had company stop by (Ana and Caleb) but he couldn't even get up to see them. Thankfully by Saturday it was feeling better and after relaxing today, he's ready to go back to work tomorrow. 

I made up my first batch of cotton candy ready to be brought to BA! By the time I was done, my hair, shirt, & eye lashes were covered in cotton candy. The house was very hazy too, and not really sure why! Lol! Tasted super yummy tho!

Selah and Lauren chillin at church

I've been listing a million things on eBay, making a few bucks to store away for a rainy day :) ...or for when my husband doesn't work for weeks on end, lol!

She likes her finger!


Tiernan is getting excited for his bday party. We are letting him invite a few friends from school. Ana is once again making a cake for him. This will be the 4th year in a row she's done it!! First year, a baseball, then football, then a crocodile and this year...???? Maybe you'll hafta wait and see :) I'll give ya a hint, it's his favorite food to eat when we go out and it represents where he wants to work when he grows up! :)

Melissa's kids were over yesterday bc she had to work all day. When I already have 6 here, an extra 5 is really no big deal (except the mess they make is a *tad bigger :)  and when we eat, we do it assembly line style with me making them all up first!  We had "peppy pizza pasta" and broccoli with homemade butterscotch pudding for dessert (thanks to Nathan). My kids ate all their food and were on their pudding and Melissa's kids were still sitting in front of their full plates! Lol! Lilly was the only one who goggled it up fairly fast. Our kids are complete opposite when it comes to eating and I'm not sure which once is worse....having kids who hardly eat, or having kids who eat all the time!! :). The big meanie that I am made them all eat at least some before moving on to their pudding :)

No comments: