Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another New Niece!!

I talked with my brother-in-law Jonathan today (Nathan's youngest brother) and he told me that they are adopting their foster child!! It should be official at the beginning of November. They have had Savannah living with them for almost 3 years (I think) and are excited to finally make her an official part of the family! Savannah is 16 and we have met her twice during their visits to MN (they live in Texas). You'd think it might be a challenge to raise a 16 yr old teenager when you are only 25 yourselves, but Johnny and Becky are excelling at it!! (They also have 3 little girls that are 4, 2, and 5 mos--Grace, Mercy, & Faith). I will have pics of them when we visit St Cloud in a couple weeks and Jonathan and family will be there as well. I'll post them when we get back! Welcome to the Legatt family Savannah!!

No comments: