Thursday, November 7, 2013

Last pregnancy pictures

Here's the 39+ weeks photos. I was so ready to be done!!

This pic was taken after I got my haircut. It was the Saturday before she was born (she came on wed) & I didn't even wanna get out of bed I was so depressed I hadn't had her yet! Lol! So I decided that maybe if I had someone else wash, cut & style my hair, I'd maybe feel a little better about myself :) 

So I called Melissa and asked if she wanted to go with me. She had talked the other day about needing a haircut so I knew there was a good chance she'd want to go. :) So I called up Regis and asked if they had 2 appts at the same time. They did! She asked if we were going to a wedding...I said no, I'm just really pregnant and need to feel good! :) it was nice to have someone else brush my hair. 

No comments: