Thursday, September 25, 2014

Every Day: Intentional

Hahaha...Day 2...and that was almost a month and a half ago...ahhhh...I make myself laugh...  Ok, no more expectations of when I'm going to write.  And as always, this will be random bc I have limited time...of course.

So Nathan's almost done with his apprenticeship...let me say that again...HE IS ALMOST DONE WITH HIS APPRENTICESHIP!!!!  You know...that thing that we moved back from VA to start??...over FOUR (4) YEARS ago!!!

78 hours of hot time to go....and counting!!!!  He hates being away and we will ALL be happy when he is home forever!!

Selah is crusing along furniture at almost 11 months and will stand by herself only when she doesn't know she's standing by herself.  She's got 4 teeth and loves to grind them.  She loves to eat and is mostly on Melissa's frozen breastmilk that she has so generously given us!!  Selah still nurses but mostly at night, when she's up once or twice...or 3 or 4 times if she really doesn't want me to get any sleep. 


The kids started back at school...they are going to Petra again this year.  The are seemingly loving it and having a great time.  Caedmon still has he "hates" school but as soon as we get there, he shuffles out and happily goes and the teacher sees no attitude during the day so we just say 'whatever caedmon'.


Jaegers vocabulary is growing...talking better than Brayan did but not as good as Ariella.  He's getting there though.  He's really such a good boy.  Will nap without trouble and usually listens very well.  LOVES gma and gpa...but I mean, who doesn't??  Speaking of which...they still go to my parents one day a week for school and Jaeg is the first to want to do the school song.

I have the salon for sale. I know, it's only been a handful of months...the slow months at that...but I need to focus on other things in my life.  I have been prompted by more than one person (including the Lord) to focus elsewhere and start a blog/speaking about finances and simple living and I finally launched my blog yesterday.

www.EveryDayIntentional.weebly.com

I'm excited to see where that goes.  I'm also excited to start teaching more FPU classes this fall, along with some basic budgeting class for the public.

No comments: