Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach Babies

One day last week Nathan was off due to the rain we got in the morning. After he got home, it cleared up and turned out to be a beautiful day!! I spent a few hours in Lincoln with my friend Meggan going to a couple health food stores and stopping at a thrift store on the way back. Once I got back, Nathan was waiting for me in the carport with the boys in their swim trunks ready to go to the beach!! I didn't know there was even a beach around here but about 15-20 mins down the road there is a park with a beautiful beach!! There was another family there but they weren't even close to us so it felt like we had the place to ourselves! We were there about an hour or so-not too long-but the boys did not want to leave! (We really only left because it was past supper time and we needed to get back to eat). I'm sure we will try to make it back there very soon!!



Brayan loved the water!....which was a surprise to Nathan since he didn't put him in his swim trunks! He said he couldn't find them but he didn't think he'd go in the water anyway....boy, was he wrong!

Boys having fun. Tiernan is in the distance swimming over by the bouys.


Ariella's first time in a lake!!



Nathan trying to get his legs and the rest of his body to match the color of his arms...looks like he's got a ways to go! :)


My boys


The shoreline

No comments: