Saturday, December 21, 2013

Facebook status--January

So with the ease of posting stuff on facebook and the immediate feedback you can get when you ask a question, say something funny, etc, it's easy to post on FB instead of my blog.  So I thought I'd go thru my FB acct and copy all the 2013 status updates for my memory keeping. :)

January 1:
Half off clothes at the new salvation army today! Whoot!! You know how long I was there???? 5 HOURS!!!! Crazy but I found so much stuff!!

January 5: Ana posted this pic and said "With my little "siblings".
Photo: With my little "siblings." :)

January 8:
I speak at the Foley MOPS group tonight!! The topic is home management...should be fun!! 

January 11:
Once again, WAY 'under budget' by grocery shopping online, even with delivery. So glad I have this option!!

January 13:
Anyone need a couch??? Both ends recline (but one side is fussier than the other) tan color. Pretty good condition, although there are a few small spots on the seat parts. Makes a great extra 'downstairs' couch or one you dont care about the sides ruining  $25 and its yours! You come pick up.

January 16:
Does anyone know anyone that has some pull at the library?? (Great River Regional Library system) I have a big bone to pick with them!

January 16:
Here's a link to the website for the Forsman family who lost their home and most of their belongings in a fire on Jan 3rd. It has family updates, pics, and ideas of items needed. You can contact me with any questions! www.theforsmanfamily.weebly.com— with Diane Forsman.

January 17:
9 years ago this morning, I was getting my hair done to prepare for my wedding that day. This morning, I was surrounded in bed (& on the floor) with 5 littles kids, in a home that's over 15 moves later. Wow, things have changed but I am beyond blessed to have Nathan as my husband. We are like 2 peas in a pod and I seriously love him more and more each and every day! (This basket of goodies was given to us by a sweet 17 yr old young lady for our Anniversary! Its filled with sparkling grape juice, wine glasses, candles, plates, gelato, grapes, cheese,candy, and pizza! Perfect for a date night in!)Photo: 9 years ago this morning, I was getting my hair done to prepare for my wedding that day. This morning, I was surrounded in bed (& on the floor) with 5 littles kids, in a home that's over 15 moves later. Wow, things have changed but I am beyond blessed to have Nathan as my husband. We are like 2 peas in a pod and I seriously love him more and more each and every day!  (This basket of goodies was given to us by a sweet 17 yr old young lady for our Anniversary! Its filled with sparkling grape juice, wine glasses, candles, plates, gelato, grapes, cheese, candy, and pizza! Perfect for a date night in!)

January 18:
Lets bless Dawn Becker and her family with some meals after the birth of their baby boy! Head over to the meal train link to sign up! And pass this on to others that know the Beckers! http://www.mealtrain.com/view/?id=bfk8a%2BoPSVE%3D

January 18:
So I started this 'ticket system' with the kids where they earn tickets for their behavior, attitude, and listening right away. I am BLOWN AWAY at how well it is working!!! Everything I have asked or told them to do, it's "Yes, Mom!" and it's done immediately!!! They even stay in their bed at night!!! That's pretty much a miraculous event... Lovin' these tickets!! 

January 18:
My new "mud room"--cubbies and hooks!!! This was a *bare white* wall when we moved in and thanks to Jonathan and Becky for picking up the shelves at IKEA and my dad for building the rest, we now have a place for coats, shoes, etc!!! (And I painted the wall black behind it to make it look built-in...my little trick  I LOVE IT!Photo: My new "mud room"--cubbies and hooks!!!  This was a *bare white* wall when we moved in and thanks to Jonathan and Becky for picking up the shelves at IKEA and my dad for building the rest, we now have a place for coats, shoes, etc!!!  (And I painted the wall black behind it to make it look built-in...my little trick :)  I LOVE IT!!!!

January 18:
So I just learned that the local restaurant Frugals (over by Walmart in Sartell) serves burgers made from grass-fed beef!!!! What!!! Totally awesome!! I needa try....

January 19:
Enjoying (REALLY enjoying) a homemade malt using the same ingredients my mom would use when she made them for us growing up. Wow. Super yummy. #bringsbackmemories — with Barbara McKeever.

January 27
If anyone needs a place and someone to worship with this morning, come join me at Calvary Community Church!! I can hear the worship team practicing and it will be a good morning!! Starts at 10:30!

January 28
My God is BIG ENOUGH!!

January 29
Dont mind waiting for an oil change when my kids have this to keep them occupied!! #lovemiller
Photo: Dont mind waiting for an oil change when my kids have this to keep them occupied!! #lovemiller

January 29
Anyone recommend a good painter?

(Jan 29th was also the day Melissa and I became FB friends....just so I remember :) )

January 30
Picked up the kids from RAD and I told them their surprise...a sleepover at grandma's tonight!! Tiernan's response: "That's even better than going to a restaurant and having ice cream!!!!" — with Barbara McKeever.

No comments: