Monday, June 1, 2009

All In A Day's Work

I thought I'd share just a few of the things that occupy my day....


Brayan got into the loose leaf tea....and he dropped one jar on top of the other...and it broke.

Brayan (again) got into the grocery bags and dish soap


And Brayan (yet again!--the other boys do stuff too, I just happen to take pics of Brayans :) opened up all my little packets of hot cocoa and decided to play with it on the floor


Tiernan threw a match box car at the mirror that was hanging on the bathroom door downstairs and was surprised when the above happened. Keep in mind those are only the big pieces that you see....there were about a gazillon tiny slivers everywhere on the carpet.
::sigh:: All in a day's work! (Well, at least when you have 3 boys age 4, 2-1/2, & 1-1/2!)

No comments: