Saturday, June 20, 2009

Playin' Dress Up!

A few weeks ago, the older boys each put one of Nathan's t-shirts on and ran around in it pretending they were some sort of monster. They had so much fun so I decided that they would probably like a box full of stuff to go through and try on! Well, that was the favorite thing to do today....play dress up! Yesterday I picked up a few things at some garage sales and the thrift store in town and found some stuff around here and put them all in a box. The boys had a blast!! I'm sure I'll have more pics of this since there was a lot more they put on but this is what I have so far.


If this doesn't make you laugh, I'm not sure what will!!! :)

Caedmon the Clown!


Having fun




Firefighter Tiernan....with cowboy boots!!


Okay, she wasn't playing dress up but this picture was too darn cute not to post!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids !!! It's the day of the music here in France. We have musicians in every town of the country.