Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cute AND Smart!!!

Ok...I've pretty much decided that we have, hands down, the cutest AND the smartest little 6 month old ever!



I mean...just look at that smile and those blue eyes!!
And talk about being smart....do you know what this little girl has been doing lately??? SIGNING DADDY!!! Yeah, that's right...using sign language to say Daddy...on command! For those of you who don't know what the sign for Daddy is, hold up your hand as if you counted to 5 on your hand, and then put your thumb on your forehead. Ariella will do this whenever we tell her to "say Daddy!" Most of the time she just puts her thumb on the front side of her head, not necessarily right on her forehead, but it's close enough!! It is absolutely the most adorable thing I think I've ever seen!!! A 6 MONTH OLD using sign language!! I wish I could get my video of it on my computer.....
Did I ever tell you that I think she's one smart little cookie???

No comments: