Friday, May 14, 2010

ariella "bella"

Okay, here are those pics I was going to post earlier! Our internet still isn't working, but I'm sittin' in town with my internet card, so hopefully they'll upload with no problem!

Nathan stayed home yesterday and dealt with the kids because I was sick!! I'm not sure what it was, stomach flu or something but it wasn't fun!! Thankfully I was the only one who it affected and I am feeling much better today! And I think Nathan's very glad to go back to work today :)

And have I ever said how much I LOVE this little girl?!?!












3 comments:

Whitney Fleischman said...

She is getting so big and is just beautiful! We miss you guys!

AshleyAnderson said...

she is a beautiful little girl!

Jessica said...

Great pictures Dawn! She's got so much hair now, and those blue eyes!!