Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello Garner!

Much to my surprise, Nathan and his crew finished their work last night and they were able to come home today! That meant that I also finished the last things left to do in Luverne, turned in my keys, and left there around 11:30am. We were back in Garner 3 hours later and Nathan followed us in the house 10 minutes later! It couldn't have been better timing! The boys were SOOO excited to see their daddy and I was SOOO excited to have my husband back!! We had a nice supper here and all the kids are in bed. I just thought I would post an update quick and let you all know that we are all here in Garner getting used to our "new" place. Nathan has the weekend off (which will probably be the only weekend this whole summer) so we are going to enjoy eachother and being a family before he starts work on Monday. I'll post more later but for now I'm going to go hang out with my husband :)

No comments: