Tuesday, January 13, 2009

By Request

Since I got a request to do another belly picture, I thought I would oblige :) Today my husband was home b/c of the extremely cold weather, but since I wanted to be able to fully compare to a month ago, I thought I would wear the same outfit and take the picture the same way! (Minus the fact that I was almost ready for bed tonight, hence the un-done hair and no make-up and the camera to block some of the view of my face, hehe :)


29 1/2 weeks (7 months)
And for those of you who are trying to scroll through my blog and find the previous belly picture post, I will save you the work........ :)


25 weeks 29 1/2 weeks



Ok, so our baby is growing a bit!! That's a good thing, right??!!

I'm feeling great, even though the baby has been moving/pushing itself super hard against my lower abdomen, that doesn't feel the best! But at least I know it's strong!

Remember to cast your vote soon if you haven't on what you think baby #4 is! Time is running out! :)

No comments: