Friday, January 30, 2009

I've "Popped"!

Here is a recent belly pic, just taken tonight. I was going to wait until another month passed, but in the last couple days, I've considered myself to have "popped". Literally, overnight a couple nights ago, I think my belly pushed out considerably. Nathan says to me the night before last "you look pregnant now". That usually tells me that it's happened, I've popped :) Below are tonights pic taken at the end of my 31st week (Sunday I'll be starting week 32), just a mere 2-1/2 weeks after the last belly picture (17 days to be exact!) Even though people still say "you're so tiny!", I'm definitely starting to feel NOT so tiny anymore!......Can you see a difference?
The end of 31 weeks



End of 31 weeks.........................................................................................29-1/2 weeks (just 17 days earlier!)








No comments: