Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Website!!!

Don't worry, this one isn't going anywhere, but I thought I would tell you about my new website that I started!

It's called True Delights and you can see it at http://www.truedelights.blogspot.com/. What is it, you ask? Well, it just happens to be a site where I will post stuff for you to order (such as food, crafts, etc) and where I can share a little bit of my "life" with you!

For now it just has one thing on it to order (since I just started it today!) but I hope to add to it fairly often with not only things to order or purchase, but neat ideas, etc! And ya never know, I may just have random items for sale on it!

Since I've had a lot of people asking me about my granola that I made that I told you about, I thought that should be the first thing on the site!! So, go check out True Delights and tell your friends about it too!! :)

No comments: