Saturday, May 30, 2009

All 6 of us


Awww, how sweet! I'd say that's a beautiful lookin' family if you ask me! What? You didn't ask me? Oh...well...it's my blog!

So I have plenty of things that I have been meaning to post with tons of more pics, etc so I will try to find the time to post a little more often. I'm sure I'll have time between changing 2 diapered butts, taking Caedmon potty, nursing the baby, making meals, making bread, making yogurt, getting together Nathan's lunches, smiling & cooing with the baby, doing laundry, refereeing, disciplining, washing hands, giving baths, working out, going to the park, hanging clothes on the line, sweeping, teaching, reading to the kids, building forts, shootin' the guns (play-of course!), cleaning up spills, fetching rolls of toilet paper out of the toilet, finding nuks, and playing dress up with on Ariella....oh, and spending time with my hubby....yeah, I'll find the time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a nice family !

France says hi.

Alban