Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome to the Neighborhood

I did it...I actually went to a MOPS (mother of preschoolers) meeting yesterday! There was one in Seward at the EV Free Church, so it was nice and close (1.3 miles to be exact!) It was a great time for everyone, even the boys had fun!! Once I got there and they realized that I was 'the new girl' that called, they welcomed me with open arms and immediately swooped up my kids and off they went to their classrooms. The two ladies that took the boys got half way down the hallway before calling back to me "What are their names?" and I just said "Forget it, you won't be able to remember them anyway!" :) I was told later that Tiernan told her their names and even spelled his for her so they got it right...what a good boy! :)

Pictures before going to MOPS. Trying to get them to stand next to each other and all look at the same time is very difficult...obviously!


















-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dancin' with Daddy in the kitchen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't find Brayan earlier today...I could hear him, just didn't know where he was. Well, I found him :)






Then, later, same thing....but this is where I found him.....


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our neighbors.....maybe someone should tell him that you usually play basketball standing up...ahem....




The other neighbor.......a nice welcome to the neighborhood, huh?...............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at those chubby little cheeks!!


She was smiling at me tonight but this was the best pic I could get :)

No comments: