Friday, July 30, 2010

beep beep

Ok, so apparently NO ONE wanted to guess at Brayan's sentence, so I will just tell you. The literally translation was:

"Mom, sorry night night car."

What he meant was "I'm sorry mom for falling asleep in the car."

He was apologizing to me and it was so stinkin' cute! :)

He says "beep beep" for car and the crazy thing about that is that Caedmon called them the exact same thing! But Caedmon stopped calling them that before Brayan was old enough to actually pick it up so where they got that, I have no idea!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And about the deodorant....I still like it!! I purposely didn't shower for a couple days to try it out and even went to the gym and worked out during that time and NOTHING! So I'd say if it keeps this up, it's a keeper!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

I've pretty much figured out my favorite thing to do while working out!....listen to Dave Ramsey! He's got an app on the iphone which has different calls from his show highlighted and you can listen to them. I just turn it on, plug in my headphones and away I go!

And it seemed like there was a few other things I wanted to say, but I can't think of them right now! So i'm going to put the computer away and snuggle up with my honey and watch a movie! G'night!

No comments: