Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby update

I missed my Wordless Wednesday! :) I knew there was something else I was going to do yesterday..... Well, here is what I was going to post.....



Clever Clyde, very clever..... :)

And for the baby update!....I saw my midwife yesterday and she said everything looks good! The baby is a nice size, although she did say that it wouldn't hurt it to wait a week or so
to be born so it can gain some chub on it's little body, but everythings a go! I'm also dialated to 3cm....which doesn't really mean anything besides that my body is moving in the right direction!! (and that's 3cm that I don't have to work for when I actually go into labor! :) I was dialated to 4cm for a week and a half before Tiernan was born, so I'm not expecting too much too soon just yet! Stay posted as time gets closer!!

No comments: