Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

Ok, so it's not a completely Wordless Wednesday, but you know me....too much to say! But this will be a lot less words than normal :).....and since it's 9:52pm, it's still Wednesday :)

3 weeks (and a couple days) to go!!!!! Here is the picture at 36 and a half weeks! I know, I know, I'm in a different shirt than the other belly pics, but I had this one on tonight and didn't feel like changing. It was either this or no picture, so it will have to do. I think you could still compare pretty easy.



My productive days continued today with me making another 5 loaves of bread this morning, (to go along with my 5 made the other day....hoping that will keep Nathan tide over until I return!), gettin' the energy bill paid, and finishing my menu list for my moms! I wrote down meals that I will be making everyday (breakfasts, lunches, and suppers and a corresponding grocery list so my mom knows what to have or what we need to get for first two weeks I'm there. I think this will make everything easier on everybody, especially me since I'll be the one cookin'!....well, until baby comes anyway......



Well, I'm off to bed. We went to church tonight for the Fireproof Your Marriage bible study. We actually just finished watching the movie this week and next week the study starts. (Again, go rent the movie if you haven't seen it, and if you have, rent it again! :) We had a good time but I'm disappointed that I won't be able to make any more nights since I'm going to St Cloud. Nathan said that he'll go by himself and let me know what the study was about. I told him that he couldn't change any of it to fit what he wants, so we had to joke about that for awhile. Anyway, have a good night and I'm sure I'll post more soon!

No comments: