Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothin' Yet

Just lettin' ya know that there's no baby yet! I've been doing everything I can think of to get things going but this baby seems pretty comfy right where it is!! Biggie and I went for about a mile and a half walk earlier and since Sunday I've been walking 1.5-3 miles per day. I was also finding some accupressure points that are supposed to help bring on labor, so we'll see if that helps!!

Other than getting a little anxious for the baby to come, everything has been going well at my parents. All the boys are outside right now with Grandpa. They absolutely love playing outside, especially in all the water puddles! Yesterday Caedmon was running and then sliding into the water like it was a slip 'n slide, even though he was in his snowpants and boots!! They usually spend a couple hours outside per day, which is so nice for them!!

Well, that's about all for now! Pray that this baby comes soon! (I'd like to keep some of my sanity...) Stay tuned!

No comments: