Friday, March 20, 2009

Wanna Bet?

So, I shoulda made some money bets with people who were absolutely positive that this baby was coming this week! (I'd be a wealthy lady!!) But actually, I thought it was coming this week too, so I probably wouldn't have won either!!

The hardest part about this whole situation is being away from Nathan. It was from Monday to last Saturday night that we went last week without seeing him, then we got almost 24 hours together and then we are going almost another week again. The boys are really starting to miss Daddy and getting real sick of just Mommy! I think Nathan's getting a little bored at home too without all the usual comotion goin' on!

The nicest thing about being here though is the help that I get from my Dad during the day!! He gets up with the boys as soon as they decide it's time to wake up (which this morning was 5:45am for ALL of them!!!) I was up too though since I couldn't sleep with Brayan crying in the room next to me. But on a typical day (when at least Brayan sleeps past 6!) Dad is up with the older boys, getting them bananas and turning on cartoons for them so I can get a few more minutes of sleep! Also, another thing that has been completely out-of-this-world wonderful is that my dad does most of the dishes!! This is something I am so not used to! I make breakfast and by the time I'm done feeding myself and getting everything for the boys, I turn around and voila!...the dishes are already done!! Or I'll make supper and by the time I get the kids washed up and get them scooted out of the kitchen area, I'll look and voila!...the kitchen is clean! I'm used to at least a good 15-20 minutes in the kitchen after supper cleaning up so to have that help is such a treat for me!! I better not get too used to it..hehe..although I will enjoy it while I can! :)

Nothin' new with baby...I think it's very comfy right where it is so it's just going to take it's time in making it's arrival!! Again, I will post anything new or any changes so just stay tuned!!

No comments: