Thursday, January 9, 2014

Facebook Status--September

Sept 1
Most favorite tomato soup canning recipe & spaghetti sauce recipe...ready go! 

Sept 1 --from Ana
With my "brother" Caedmon at his birthday party.  What a fun day! — with Dawn Legatt.
Photo: With my "brother" Caedmon at his birthday party.  =) What a fun day!

Sept 3
1 year anniversary of the purchase of your home tomorrow!!!!! Love u both!!!! — feeling happy. --From Jesse Goszala

Sept 4
Theres still time to sign up for Financial Peace University!! Let me know by this coming Sunday (8th) if you'd like to join us for 9 week, life changing course on how to manage your finances and get out of debt! Starts sept 17th at 6pm at the St. Cloud federal credit union!

Sept 4
My handsome Irish twins off to school! Brayan's first day of K and Caedmons 2nd day of 1st grade...and his birthday! Their 2 weeks of being the same age is over, C is now 7!
Photo: My handsome Irish twins off to school! Brayan's first day of K and Caedmons 2nd day of 1st grade...and his birthday! Their 2 weeks of being the same age is over, C is now 7!

And the oldest 2. Too bad I didn't get all 3 together! Maybe tomorrow. This mama can only remember so many things! Lol!

Photo: And the oldest 2. Too bad I didn't get all 3 together! Maybe tomorrow. This mama can only remember so many things! Lol!

Sept 10
Our 3rd one full along with several trips with a smaller tote!
Photo: Our 3rd one full along with several trips with a smaller tote!

Sept 12
So hard to stop nesting in order to deal with my massive amount of produce!!!#justwannaclean

Sept 12--from Sara
Thanks to the wives who shared their husbands to help clear some Buckthorn last weekend. I can't believe what a big job that is!

Sept 16
Anyone free for 15-30mins tomorrow night and wants to come hang out with my kids?? I need to leave at 5 & my help won't get here til 5:15-5:30...so, that leaves me in a slight bind...lemme know if you're up for a few mins of fun! 

Sept 17
Anyone interested in homegrown, organic tomatoes? We are selling some, .90/lb. first come, first served 

Sept 19
The pastor/principal at my kids' school last night told me that the boys are "such a blessing" to have and that they are "so sweet" and have "so much self control". Ha!!...wait...my boys??? It was nice to hear they behave *outside* of the home 

Sept 19
The Legacy Journey...the next series after FPU!! So excited to take/host it sometime soon!! Anyone graduated from FPU that would be interested in the "what's next" stage? Love the trailer! Check it out on Dave's site or google it!!

Sept 19
If you are wondering who this 'Dave Ramsey' is that I keep talking about and what he teaches, you can listen to his radio show anywhere, anytime using the iheartradio app, the Dave Ramsey app, or on his website!

Sept 23
So I want to get a book study group going on Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover!! I'm thinking of limiting it to 5 couples so we can keep it small & intimate. If you would be interested in doing something like this, please message me!! Details will be figured out based on what works best for those who want to be a part of the group!

Sept 29
Still in the process of getting a small book study group together to work through Dave Ramsey's book The Total Money Makeover. Once a week for 6 weeks is what I'm thinking. Message me to get in on this life changing group!!!




No comments: