Thursday, January 9, 2014

Facebook Status--June

June 3
Only hopped on here to post a requested pic. This was taken this morning before my ultrasound at end of week 19, beginning of week 20! 
Photo: Only hopped on here to post a requested pic. This was taken this morning before my ultrasound at end of week 19, beginning of week 20! :)

June 3

June 5
I am having WAY too big of a GINORMOUS garage sale tomorrow!! There's so much of everything I can hardly believe it. clothes coming out of our ears, toys galore, household, shoes, books, craft supplies, new creative memories albums & stuff, SO MUCH STUFF!!! And dirt cheap! Most clothes are .50! Plus, Tiernan is manning a snack stand to help support our compassion intl child. 5798 Glenview Ln, St Cloud. 1/4 mile West of Westwood church off Veterans Dr. watch for big pink signs!

June 6
We are open!!! The garage is PACKED, the driveway is PACKED and we are ready to get rid of stuff!! Stop by and I promise you'll get good deals!!  5798 glenview Ln, West of Westwood off veterans, pink signs!

June 6
How can you resist??
Photo: How can you resist?? :)

June 7
This was yesterday and we are at it again starting at 7:30! Still a TON left so come over!!
Photo: This was yesterday and we are at it again starting at 7:30! Still a TON left so come over!!

Photo

June 7
STILL putting out new stuff since I didn't have any room for it yesterday! Still time to get some great deals!!

June 18
Phone died. Have no contacts. If I had ur number before, please either message me or text me w ur number(s) so I can replace it. Thanks!

June 21
Instead of welcoming my hubby home this evening after not seeing him all week, he's heading straight to the cities to help restore power. If you see a lineman today, give 'em a hug!! These guys work hard!!

June 22
Tiernan and I took a date to the cities to visit Nathan. As we are watching him work up in the bucket to repair the power lines, Tiernan says "why can't he just have a normal job...like working at Home Depot or Sam's Club or something?"  Ya know, Buddy, I feel the same way sometimes.

June 23
Never, EVER, have I been able to get away for not one but TWO whole days with only ONE child before!! A huge thanks to Hannah, Haley & my parents, Tiernan & I are enjoying a wknd away to visit Dad in the cities while he works storm. (Even tho he's working over 16 hr days, we like seeing him when he gets back  )

June 27
After working over 108 hrs in the past 7 days to help restore power in the metro, my hubby is finally coming home tonight!!

No comments: