Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I have not, on several occasions, used a sock that I found on the floor to wipe Ariella's nose since I knew it was going into the wash anyway. Nope! Not me!

I did not take the weekend 'off' from housework, leaving a whole lotta laundry to be done which meant Nathan didn't have clean pants to wear to work today. Nope! Not me!

It did not take us several attempts to get up our driveway last night because of the snow. And it did not smell comletely horrible once we did finally make it up from having the peddle to the floor for an extended period of time. Nope!

I did not sleep in until 8am both days this weekend while letting my husband deal with the kids. I would never do such a thing since it was the first weekend he's had off in months. Nope! Not me!

What haven't you done this week?


Not Me Monday is a blog carnival created by McMama.

No comments: