Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday



I have not traveled in and through 7 states in 2 days with my family, nope not me!

I am not about to leave the hotel to travel to our 8th state this morning, hoping the weather on the east coast is good enough to drive in, nope not me!

I did not buckle my kids into their carseats while we had it in our house while packing just so they'd stay outta trouble for 2 solid minutes, nope, not me!

I did not try to keep my husband calm when we were told the interstate was closed and we couldn't find a hotel that wasn't booked and our 2 yr old was puking all over the car, nope, not me!

And I did not have to tell the nice 911 lady that called out hotel room that it was "just the kids" that were playing with the phone and no we didn't have an emergency. Nope, not me!

What haven't you done this week?

Not Me Monday is a blog carnival created by McKMama.

No comments: