Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Spot

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've posted anything!! Sorry to those of you who check this everyday in hopes of a new post!! Time just flies around here! I often think of posting, but some times I don't actually do it!

I'm still trying to re-arrange and organize in here to make everything as efficient as possible. It's hard though because I want to make as much use out of one cupboard but I want to be able to have easy access to it all, therefore I'm trying to figure out exactly which stuff I don't use as much, etc. But since I don't have that much stuff, I seem to need to use it all!

The weather has been wet here lately but the temps have been good. It was 63 here the other day, even though it rained and rained! Nathan got to be home last Friday and again on Monday because of the rain. We are enjoying our time with Daddy since this next Sunday will be his last day off before they go to 7 days a week, 10 hours a day for 4 months straight! (right now it's 6 days, 10 hours).

See...I'm not even kidding about our shower! It works great for keeping things out of the way!



Here is our camp site. It's nice to be on the end so we don't have any neighbors to the right of us. The guy that lives to the left is a co-worker of Nathan's who is real nice, so that's a blessing too!



If you're at our place and look across the campground, you see this... The white car in the middle of the pic is my friend Meggan's. So that is how far we are away from them!


A typical view of mine each evening...the kids love to tackle Daddy! (can you see Ariella gettin' in on the fun too?!)

No comments: