Thursday, January 7, 2010

Quick post from my phone....

Everyone is doing fine and Nathan enjoys being back at work. He says it makes him appreciate home more :). I have been so extremely busy, it's crazy! I thought I'd have all this time to do stuff but I haven't experienced that yet! I'm working til 10 or later at night doing dishes, planning meals (which I will soon be posting...my menu & some great recipes). And as soon as I figure out how to post a video from my phone, I'll try to show you the ins and outs of camper living. Ya might have to settle for pictures if I can't figure it out :). But the more we get the hang of this place, the smoother it's coming along.

We just switched around the sleeping situations. At first we had tiernan & Caedmon sharing a bottom bunk (one head at each end..they were used to that since they shared a sleeping bag the same way in Ne for about the last month or so) and then Brayan was in the other bedroom on the bottom bunk while ariella just slept with me or in a pack n play out in the living room. We got sick of putting the pack n play away every day etc so we decided to put all the boys in the same room (eeek!) Having 4, 3, & 2 yr old BOYS share a room is tricky some nights esp if they aren't that tired when they go to bed but for the most part it's worked out well. Then in the other bedroom we have Ariella in the bottom bunk in a little contraption that I made so she doesn't fall out. She's doing awesome and even slept thru the night last night! She hasn't done that in months and months! Then I use the rest of her bunk and the top bunk for tote storage, works out well!

Well time for beddy-by. Going to try to get up early to spend some quiet time with Nathan before he goes to work.

No comments: