Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Since I am used to my iphone and the screen going black after not being 'active' with the phone for a few seconds, I totally did not try to touch our tv screen when the screen went black while my husband was changing channels and I happened to be standing next to it. I mean, I definitely know the difference between a phone and a tv and would never be so silly to get them mixed up! Nope! Not me!

While out running errands the other day, I totally did not empty out my garbage can in the van, crawl into the back seat, and let my 2 and 3 yr old go potty in the empty garbage can! I would never be so lazy that I didn't want to take all 4 children out of the van and into the store so two of them could use the bathroom. Then, I did not empty out the garbage can onto the parking lot and rinse it with a bottle of water. Nope! Not me!

I was totally not nervous about working the 'do-it-yourself' car wash since I've never done it before. Then when I was almost done, I did not wonder what the little trigger was for. Then I did not realize that you had to pull the trigger for the 'power' rinse to come on. So I did not have to add more coins so I could go around my car again to get it clean. Nope! Not me!

And before leaving our friends house, I did not ask my husband if he needed to 'go potty' before we left, as if he needed me to remind him b/c couldn't take care of that on his own! Nope! Not me!

And we totally didn't almost burn our place down or flood it, all within the same day. Nope!

Not Me Monday is a blog carnival created by MckMama.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I can't stop laughing. I would totally pull the garbage can move in a heartbeat. lol Hope your week goes well.