Saturday, November 21, 2009
Facts About Me....part 1
1) I could have 10 more girls like Ariella...she is such a little doll! (See above :)
2) I wear goggles while cutting onions (so my eyes don't water!)
3) I hate putting away clothes after I fold them.
4) I'm growing my hair out...again.
5) I finished my 4 year degree in 3-1/2.
6) I finished half of my sign language interpreter schooling.
7) I would like to finish the other half someday.
8) I am not a morning person, although my kids are up around 6 every morning.
9) I will be 28 on Tuesday.
10) I can't WAIT to live in our RV!
11) Instantly had a 'thing' for Nathan from the first moment I saw him.
12) My favorite movie is 'Loves Comes Softly'
13) I like chocolate candy, but not chocolate desserts.
14) My grandma is the only person who refers to me by my first and middle name, which I am starting to like more as I get older and think it would be cool to introduce myself that way at the next place we live.
15) I have 23 brothers/brothers in law and sisters/sisters in law, with one more brother-in-law in the works.
16) I have 29 nieces and nephews with 2 more on the way!
17) I LIVE in my slippers for most of the year, and that is how I go through a pair each year.
18) I only put gas in my van about once every 2 months or more...unless, of course, we travel back home.
19) I still say the phrase "Home again, home again, jiggity jig" when coming home from a long drive....something my dad would always say when we got home from visiting our grandparents.
20) I hate the winter.