Monday, November 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I totally did not just realize that when my oldest SON slept in a bed (the bed that we gave away now so he sleeps on the floor in a sleeping bag) he was not using a pink pillow case with a purple flowered blanket! I mean, come on!..who would let their little boy sleep with all pink and purple?! Not me!



I have completely been on the ball with getting dressed and into other clothes besides my lounge clothes first thing in the morning so Caedmon would have no reason to look at me when I did get dressed one day and say "You going to church Mom?" ...because I do have other reasons to get dressed!

I have not been using paper plates all week with my kids because I would not be so lazy as to wash dishes, Nope! Not me!

And I most certainly did not pick up my cell phone the other day only to hold it to my hear to listen for a dial tone before dialing and wondering why I didn't hear anything, because that would be completely silly since we've only had cell phones for almost 4 years, Nope! Not me!

And these are completely not my kids at the table, one licking the floor while the ohter licks the table! Nope! Not my kids! I would never allow such ridiculous manors happening at our table!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Too funny, Dawn! Especially the thing about the dial tone. I've done that, too. But we do still have a land line ;)

Brittany said...

Totally laughing out loud. Love reading your blog. Thanks for sharing!